The International Anti-Corruption Conference was founded in 1983 and is the premier global forum in the fight against corruption for civil society, academia, governments, international organisations and the private sector. The conference welcomes from 1,000 - 2,000 participants each time, and is usually held every two years in a different region of the world.
The IACC is governed by the IACC Council, a not-for-profit unincorporated body. The role of the IACC Council is enshrined in the IACC Council Constitution. Since 1997 Transparency International (TI) is Secretariat to the IACC Series, playing an instrumental role in organising the IACC.
In the spirit of full transparency and accountability to the wide constituency of the IACC, below is an account of IACC Agreements with the Host Countries and IACC Financial Audits. See the Transparency International Secretariat (TI-S) Financial Audits.
IACC Agreements with the host country
Each edition of the IACC is based in a different region of the world. Once the host country has been selected, a formal commitment is drawn up in the form of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) or an official Agreement.
- Download '18th IACC Agreement Copenhagen Denmark' [PDF]
- Download '17th IACC Agreement Panama City Panama' [PDF]
- Download '16th IACC Agreement Putrajaya Malaysia' [PDF]
- Download '15th IACC Mo U Brasilia Brazil' [PDF]
- Download '14th IACC Mo U Bangkok Thailand' [PDF]
- Download '13th IACC Mo U Athens Greece' [PDF]
- Download '12th IACC Mo U Guatemala City Guatemala' [PDF]
- Download '11th IACC Mo U Seoul South Korea' [PDF]
- Download '10th IACC Mo U Prague Czech Republic' [PDF]
- Download '9th IACC Mo U South Africa' [PDF]
IACC Financial Audits
See the audits on the IACC website.