Monitoring public contracting: Experience from 18 integrity pacts in the EU
This publication sets out key facts, figures and achievements from the integrity pacts in the EU between 2016 and 2021.
Integrity pacts in the EU: Suitability, set up and implementation
Between 2015 and 2021, 15 civil society organisations monitored 46 public contracting procedures in the EU. This experience and learnings now help us to understand how to…
Tender Defender – Cards on the Table!
Tender Defender is a board game that helps civil society, citizens, journalists, activists and others to learn about public procurement and to identify corruption risks that may…
Safeguarding EU-funded investments with Integrity Pacts: A decision-maker’s guide to collaborative public contracting monitoring
Decision-makers across the EU have a timely opportunity to collaborate with civil society and create greater transparency and accountability in public contracting through…
Partner narrative reports
- Partner narrative report - July 2021 - March 2022
- Partner narrative report - January-June 2021
- Partner narrative report - July-December 2020
- Partner narrative report - January-June 2020
- Partner narrative report - July-December 2019
- Partner narrative report - January-June 2019
- Partner narrative report - July-December 2018
- Partner narrative report - January-June 2018
- Partner narrative report - July-December 2017
- Partner narrative report - January-June 2017
Anti-Corruption Knowledge Hub
The Knowledge Hub is where we present our research output. It includes the Anti-Corruption Helpdesk, TI's expert network, a series of topic guides and country-specific research. The Hub hosts many of the studies, tools and knowledge which lie behind what we do at Transparency International.