The Global Corruption Barometer (GCB) - Latin America and the Caribbean reveals that more than half of all citizens in 18 Latin American and Caribbean countries think corruption is getting worse in their country and governments aren’t doing enough to tackle it. Corruption is a major concern for ordinary people; 85 per cent of those surveyed believe government corruption is “a big problem”.
- Download 'Download Reporte al completo: Barómetro Global de la Corrupción: América Latina y el Caribe 2019' [PDF]
- Download 'Download Infografía' [PDF]
- Download 'Download Países al detalle' [PDF]
- Download '2019 GCB LAC Infographic ES jpg' [ZIP]
- Download 'GCB LAC Country Cards ES jpg new zip download' [ZIP]