There’s more information in our archive site
In April 2012, Transparency International launched a new website – the one you are visiting right now.
As we fill out the content on this new site, we are maintaining our previous website as an archive. In the archive site, you can find more information about Transparency International's activities over the past 19 years.
If you have a bookmark to a specific page on our old website, you should be able to reach that content simply by replacing the 'www' with 'archive' in your browser's URL bar. In other words, www.transparency.org becomes archive.transparency.org, and the rest of the old link remains the same.
The links below will help you get to some of the main areas of our archive site:
- Global priorities – thematic work areas such as politics, private sector, public procurement and education
- Regional pages – our work organised by four global regions as well as our EU Liaison Office in Brussels
- Policy and research – a section dedicated to the results of our research and policy work
- Publications – an expansive collection of our publications, all of which are in the process of being migrated to the new Transparency International website
- News room – our older news content, such as press releases and 'In Focus' features, are available here during the migration
Please note that as our new website grows, sections of the archive site will close. We recommend seeking information on the current site first, and using the archive as a back-up should you need additional resources.
Online Communications team