- March 8 is International Women’s Day and we’re celebrating the bravery and innovation of female corruption fighters worldwide.
Posted 06 Mar 2014
- Global funds to fight climate change are vital, but is enough being done to protect them from corruption?
Posted 28 Feb 2014
- Cambodia's economy is thriving and the country is at peace, but is unchecked corruption tarnishing progress?
Posted 20 Feb 2014
- We're calling for a law change in the British Virgin Islands and the Cayman Islands to staunch the flow of dirty money.
Posted 19 Feb 2014
- Mexicans will now find it easier to access vital information needed to hold their government to account, thanks to a new law.
Posted 13 Feb 2014
- In the wake of an explosive corruption scandal, we look at what Turkey needs to do to keep politics transparent.
Posted 10 Feb 2014
- Our Peruvian chapter produces a corruption-beating online TV programme that is helping people fight back. See how you can help support the show and the journalists and citizens of Peru.
Posted 07 Feb 2014
- Vast sums of money are being invested to thwart climate change. But is corruption undermining good intentions?
- Sochi’s multibillion-dollar price tag highlights the need for greater anti-corruption safeguards in sport.
Posted 05 Feb 2014
- Abdelaziz Adnane has won Transparency International Morocco’s 2013 Integrity Award for tackling health corruption head-on.
Posted 03 Feb 2014
Media and Public Relations Manager
Tel: +49 30 3438 20 666
For queries on corruption in sports:
Deborah Wise Unger
Tel: +44 20 8960 2526
Mobile: +44 74321 666 22